Epidemiologist, Real World Data & Claims – Full-Time Position
Reporting to the Research Manager, the Epidemiologist, Real World Data & Claims is responsible for supporting the writeup of protocols and reports for real world database analyses (including electronic health records [EHR] and claims data).
- Writing, editing, and reviewing protocols, analysis plans and study reports for real world database analyses (including EHR and claims data).
- Working in collaboration with research scientists, epidemiologists, and biostatisticians to develop client-facing deliverables.
- Interpretation of real world data analysis results.
- Participating in strategic project conceptualization discussions and preparation of slide deck presentations.
- Conducting scoping searches and brief literature reviews/supporting internal team with conducting literature review and evidence synthesis.
- Performing administrative tasks such as writing/responding to request for proposals (RFPs), supporting draft/review of proposals, drafting templates and SOPs.
- At least 3 years of work experience in HEOR field relevant to real world data.
- At least 1 year of work experience leading projects in a client-facing role.
- A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to a MSc or above in epidemiology, public health, HEOR or related field.
- Abundant experience working with large claims and EHR databases.
- Strong medical writing experience.
- Familiar with literature reviews and scoping searches.
- Proven ability to lead research projects independently.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry or epidemiology.
- Extensive experience in MS Office with excellent abilities to work in MS PowerPoint.
- Proficient with data visualization techniques.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to work both independently and in coordination with a multidisciplinary team.
If you believe you fit the criteria listed above, we encourage you to apply with your resume and cover letter including your desired salary for this position. Please submit your application on Indeed.com.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.