Research Assistant – Full Time Position
Downtown Vancouver, BC
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Research Assistant is responsible for supporting a broad range of projects and administrative and research duties that are necessary for conducting research activities. Some of these responsibilities include involvement in conducting research-oriented literature searches and reviews, data entry, synthesizing information into a clear written format, and organization of data and electronic libraries.
- Writing, editing, and formatting of technical reports and manuscripts
- Summarizing health research publications into clear and concise newsletters
- Conducting comprehensive literature searches
- Building MS PowerPoint presentations for summarizing data and information
- Data entry and management of spreadsheets through MS Excel
- Active participation in meetings, demonstration of preparedness, and frequent communication with team members
- At least 1 year of non-academic work experience as a Research Assistant.
- A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to an undergraduate degree in a field such as sciences, statistics or a related field.
- Knowledge of medical library database searching methods.
- Strong experience with MS Office.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and an ability to work both independently and within a multidisciplinary team.
- Located in the Greater Vancouver Area.
- Familiarity with Endnote.
- Familiar with systematic literature reviews.
If you believe you fit the criteria listed above, we encourage you to apply via Indeed with your CV and cover letter. Please provide your salary expectations in your cover letter. Please submit your application on Indeed.com.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.