Research Scientist – Full-Time Position
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Research Scientist is responsible for supporting a broad range of projects related to evidence synthesis in the field of health science. Some of these responsibilities include involvement in planning and conducting research-oriented literature searches and reviews, synthesizing information into a clear written format, writing and reviewing technical reports or manuscripts for journal submission, managing and adhering to project timelines, and producing high-quality deliverables in a timely manner for our clients.
- Preparing research project plans, proposals, and study protocols.
- Writing, editing, formatting, and reviewing of technical reports and manuscripts.
- Planning and conducting comprehensive literature searches and study identification.
- Building MS PowerPoint presentations for summarizing data and information.
- Leading projects and internal teams, demonstrating preparedness, leadership, and excellent communication with team members.
- Leading client meetings, and communicating in a professional manner, both verbally and written.
- At least 3 years of research experience within an industry setting (HEOR).
- At least 2 years of work experience in HEOR related to conducting systematic literature reviews, meta-analysis, network meta-analysis/indirect-treatment comparison.
- A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to a graduate degree in a field such as health sciences or a related field.
- Knowledge and experience in conducting systematic literature reviews.
- Very keen eye for detail.
- Strong experience with medical library database advanced searching methods.
- Extensive experience in MS Office.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, and an ability to work both independently and in coordination with a multidisciplinary team.
- Located in the Greater Vancouver area.
- Available for full-time.
If you believe you fit the criteria listed above, we encourage you to apply with your resume and cover letter. Provide your salary expectations in your cover letter. Please note that only applications with a cover letter will be considered. Please submit your application on Indeed.com.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.